Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A Sequel that Didn't Disappoint!

Not that I am usually disappointed by sequels.  In fact, I thought The Wind in the Door was even more amazing than A Wrinkle in Time.  And I thought that P.S. Be Eleven was just as amazing as One Crazy Summer!  But with movies, the sequel is usually a disappointment, especially with the ones that named as the original with "2" stuck on the end.  Now Playing:  Stoner and Spaz 2 has that title because movies play such a major part in the story, but this is definitely not just a "2." It's one of those second books that picks up right where the first one left off, and I had read Stoner and Spaz very recently, but I think that the story is so memorable, that even if you hadn't read them back to back, you would remember.  Trust me, once you read the first S and S, you will want to go immediately to this one and you will not regret it. Great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment