What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Monday, December 3, 2018

Hard to Believe SPOILER

That Nine, Ten:  A September 11 Story is historical fiction.  Just like I am sure that my mom would feel that way about a JFK assassination story.  Just like some people might have felt about a sinking of the Titanic story. Nine, Ten was really good.  Very good.  I guess the reason I didn't give it five stars was because I just kept comparing it to Towers Falling which was just masterful.  But this was excellent, too.  The ending might have been too nice (the main characters don't die, nor do their loved ones.) but I didn't have a problem with that at all.  No, this is for sure a recommended read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment