What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Shades of Vincent Brothers

The whole Fifty Shades of Grey obsession was lost on me.  I for some reason I found myself too old for them.  But the Vincent Brothers is pretty graphic and yeah, it seems like it is as Fifty Shades as I would like to go.  If you don't like graphic stuff, then just read through those parts quickly, that's what I did.  This is the sequel to the Vincent Boys and it is really easy to whip through and I did like it, but the boys themselves are awful.  Jealous and violent and just pretty much jerks.  They have an Edward Cullen-type obsession with their girlfriends, but not the excuse of being a vampire.  Trashy fluff, but it kept me turning the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment