What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Monday, June 13, 2016

Another Little Add On...

The Favorite is #2.6 in the Selection series.  I have gone on about these novella .897 before, and I think most of them are just money makers.  This one was okay.   I am more generous with it than I might be, had I not liked the series so very much.  But I listened to this one because I didn't have anything else to listen to last night.  If you love the Selection, go head.  If you are "meh" or just "it's good" about it, it probably isn't worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment