What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Is He Spaced Out?

I remember when I was a little girl, my daddy took me-  no, no, that's the Peggy Lee song.
I remember when I was little girl my family visited Quebec City.  We did a horse and carriage ride and the guy who drove the horses asked in a super-French accent, "Is he spaced out?" about my brother, who was not a fan of talking to strangers.  It really upset him.  And it was weird to hear "spaced out" in a French accent!  Anyway, that is neither here nor there and no big deal and kinda funny now.  But every time I hear or see "spaced out" I think of that time.
Spaced Out is the second book in the Moon Base Alpha series and I just loved it.  And I love this series.  And I wish Stuart Gibbs's other books were available through the library eaudio apps.
AND I just got what the cover means!  So funny!  Another really good mystery and just good in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment