What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Spirit Animals

Born Wild is the first in Brandon Mull's super popular Spirit Animals series.  And I can recommend this for sure.  It just wasn't my cup of tea, and that is TOTALLY on me.  I can see how people can really get into this.  And I may read the next one.  For me I didn't like the narrator, so that made it hard.  Plus there were a lot of characters!  But I am going to listen to the Special Edition, which is .5 and the background, I think because it is .5 and it is called Tales of the Great Beasts.  And maybe that will help me like it more, because I really think that I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment