What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Loved

If I Was Your Girl,  I REALLY liked so much about this book.  No, I will just say it, I really liked this book!
I thought the way that faith was handled was really well done.   And I liked that it was just a love story, too.  And I loved Meredith Russo's note at the end.
Here is something to think about if you google Meredith Russo.  There are some hater sites out there.  And if you look at the sites that make mention of Russo, you will see that these sites have a distinct flavor to them.  Just please remember that in legal/divorce cases there are often stipulations that parties do not disclose information.  Also cases that just "die" and charges and followed up, often do so because they were false!  Just please look at the sources.
Many, many thanks to Russo for this work and blessings to her for future books as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment