What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Even More Ruined!

Another Ruined book!  I had no idea that this would be a series, but I was so happy to see that it was! While I wasn't too happy with the ending of the first book, I found Unbroken to be a great story.   I gave this one 5 stars without a doubt.  Rebecca is back in New Orleans for spring break.  She is excited to meet up Anton again and looks forward to picking up their new romance where it left off, but there are troubles.  Ghostly troubles.  Rebecca meets a ghost who needs her help so that he can rest in the after-life.  There are other ghosts around too, one of which is not the nicest guy.  Danger does't come just from the paranormal world, however, as a lot of people aren't happy to see her return to New Orleans.  Good drama and suspense.  I like Rebecca, and her best friend, who comes to New Orleans with her.  I do hope that there are more Ruined books to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment