What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Are You Going

Are You Going to San Francisco has to be one of the best songs ever recorded.  I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 was not one of the best I Survived books ever written, though.  But that's okay.  You can't hit a home run or even a double or a single every time up at bat, right?
Whoa!  Do you know what just happened that is interesting!
I googled  "Are You Going to San Francisco" to put in the link above and the add that played before the song was for gun vote. com, which I won't link to, or even put in link form because I am not a big gun fan!  So weird!  I wonder why that particular add is tied to that song?
This is the fifth book in the series.  The backstory just didn't do it for me, I guess I just wanted a little more.  I will keep reading them, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment