What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The only bad thing about reading a Langdon Prep book

Is that when you are done with it, you have to wait so long for the next one!!! It seems like it took forever for Sweet 16 to Life to come out! As I have mentioned, Chanti Evans is one of my most favorite detectives, and the only female one, now that I think about it. This one takes place totally on the Ave, and features MJ heavily. Marco is back and Bethanie is still gone. I miss her. I hope that she isn't gone for good, but it seems likely. I missed the surroundings of the school, but the mystery was good and the books was suspenseful, well written and funny, like always! Keep em coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment