What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Thursday, August 11, 2016

A New Series!

Stuart Woods has started a new series.  This one features Teddy Fay!  I have compared Stuart Woods books to YA guilty pleasure fun and I can compare them yet again.  This time recall Private and Privilege.  You can't get all you need out of Privilege without first reading some of the Private series. That is true for the Teddy Fay series.  You really have to read Stone before you jump into Teddy. Still, this was really good!  And I didn't even know it wasn't a Stone book until I went to log into goodreads!  So if you are waiting for the new Stone book, but need something to hold you over, this will do it!  Smooth Operator is the first and it is written by Woods and Parnell Hall.  I have not read any of Hall's other books, though I see he has a lot of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment