What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Bounce Back

Camilla's Roses was an incredible book.  I was so thankful to have read it after the bad run of books lately.  When I went to write this post I wanted to link it to my first McFadden experience which was Loving Donovan.  It was then that I realized that the post never saved!  I was very sad!  Because I remember writing and writing about how much I loved LD and had put CR on hold and that I couldn't wait to read more from BLMcF!  Dude!
McFadden is going to be a go-to author.  This book and LD were just so very, very well done.  I loved everything about them.  Especially the ending of CR.  The whole thing.  Man.  McFadden is a WRITER!  Wow! 
Both of these books made me laugh and cry.  A lot.  Just like life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment