What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Sometimes Free Should be Free

Rebuttal was free.  And yeah, I am glad it was free.  It wasn't terrible. Goodness knows I have paid for terrible things.  But this was short and not terrible, but not particularly interesting or new.  It reminded me of When Dimple Met Rishi in that the two main characters both want to do something with their futures that their parents find to be wastes of time.  And they encourage each other to take a stand, and make a choice.  But yeah, it was had all been done before (like everything, right?) but there wasn't anything new or exciting here to make it stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment