What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Tall Tales and Ghosties

Ozark Tall Tales, The Scariest Stories Ever, Wonder Tales from Around the World, There's No Such Thing as Ghosts:  Ghost Stories from the Southeast, Ozark Ghost Stories, Cajun Ghost Stories, Twenty-two Splendid Stories to Tell From Around the World, and Ghost Stories from the American Southwest are all published by August House and are part of the American Storytelling series.  I was to do some storytelling at a community event, which was later changed because of the weather and I needed some new material so I really did my research.  Even though I didn't
get to do that particular program, I have picked up so great stories to tell to classrooms and groups.  All very well done and very well read.  Some aren't for kids though, but adults love stories, too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment