What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Thursday, March 23, 2017

REALLY, really good SPOILERS!

Stranger than Fanfiction was SO good!  So good!  There is swearing, so if that bothers you then just be aware, but this was just so good.  Dealt with faith in such a good way, too.  I loved the conversation that the one young man imagines God having about homosexuality.  This is just awesome!  I had no idea that the book would end the way it did.  I am even fearful of putting up the subject tags because it totally gives away the shock-ending!  But man, what a great book.


No comments:

Post a Comment