What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Monday, February 27, 2017

Now I am Getting Sad

Having finished The Order of the Phoenix, the fifth of seven HP books, I am getting sad to know that I am almost at the end of the HP series.  I can't believe it!  If Goblet of Fire was the book in which the series took a darker turn, OOTP is proof that it ain't going back into happy and light wizard world fun any time soon.   Dolores Umbridge is one rotten broad!  I can see now why people have told me that I would enjoy the audio books.  I can't imagine not hearing her fake cough the way that Jim Dale does it!

No comments:

Post a Comment