What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Done!

I have just finished listening to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, meaning I have joined the ranks of pretty much everyone and finished the Harry Potter series.  I have to say that Harry Potter is a jerk.  I mean the kid, Harry Potter.  But I guess that means that he is a "real" character.  He acts like real people do.  But man, he is just such a jerk.  I guess I always thought that he was some kind of sweet nerd who did well and made nerds, like me, though I am not smart enough to be a real nerd,  feel good!  But no, he actually is a mean little dude.  I found this and I thought it was very funny!
In any case, my favorite character in the series is Snape, I think!  Maybe. Maybe Luna.  I am not sure!  Either way, I am glad I spent time with the magical world of HP!

No comments:

Post a Comment