What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Fourth and Waiting

I have caught up on the Spy School series with Spy Ski School and enjoyed it very much.  It is neat to see the family dynamics changing among the Hales.  I really don't like the old man at all, by the way.  Liking this series as I do and the Moon Base Alpha one, I really wish that first book in the Fun Jungle series was available on audio!  Great series!

No comments:

Post a Comment