What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Monday, January 6, 2020

I Didn't Know Him

but Adam Wade seems like a really nice guy.  You Oughta Know Adam Wade was my introduction to him.   Here is why I couldn't be too enthusiastic about Mr. Wade.  I think I am jealous.  I have tried my hand at stand-up and I enjoy it and I have done well.  But more than telling jokes I am most successful when I tell stories.  Well, as you can imagine, when I found out that Adam Wade makes a living telling stories, my shadow self was on fire! 
"I am so much funnier than he is!"
"I could do better!"
Truth is, I am not!  And Mr. Wade is where he needs to be.  So if you enjoy laughing and love a good story, and your shadow self is in check, you will thoroughly enjoy getting to know Adam Wade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment