What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Peg Kerhert

is one of those authors that I never got around to reading, but I always wanted to, just because she has so many books!  And the other thing is, I never knew how to pronounce Kerhert.  I mean, Peg, sure, I can pronounce that.  In fact, this was a great song!

The Ghost's Grave was very, very good and what's more, I listened to it, so now I know how to pronounce Kerhert.  It is kinda like "carrot."

It is realistic, but of course, there is a ghost and all...but the character of Josh is likable and real and dealing with a new step-father and feeling bad his mom and step-dad have left him with his step-dad's great aunt in a town so small and remote that there isn't even any internet while they have gone to another country for his step-father's job.

The ghost is pretty cool, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment