What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Monday, August 1, 2016

What We Think and What We Know

Back when I read The Catacombs by Roux I said that I probably wouldn't go back and read the novellas I had missed.  But then yesterday I saw The Bone Artists available for download and I borrowed it and listened to it today and I am REALLY glad I did!  It is Asylum 2.5,  This was just a teasing, creepy, sinister story that I really, really enjoyed!  And that was even more I got a good look at the cover, which is AWESOME.  I am looking forward to reading more from Roux and I hope that the other novellas end up being available for a listen as well.  This one is set in New Orleans.

No comments:

Post a Comment