What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Monday, March 30, 2020

It Might Just Be


the time...this time of great uncertainty and worry and fear...it is hard to get sucked into a book.  Maybe had I read Eight Perfect Murders in January or this November or last December, I would feel differently.  It just didn't hold my interest as much as I had hoped. But if you have read a lot of mysteries you might really enjoy this one.  I have not read a lot of "classic" mysteries and this book very creatively refers to them, so it might be really neat if you were already familiar with the titles referred to in the book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment