What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

This was a WOW one

I really like We are the Ants, and so I was very excited to see a new book from Shaun David Hutchinson, The Edge of the Universe. At first I didn't "get it" and I had to restart the book a few times, but I am SO glad I hung in there. There is a lot of science for someone like me, but I found I was able to understand it!  At least enough for it all to make sense.  Just an incredible, real-yet-not-real-yet-maybe-real experience.  Original and excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment