What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Really, You Should Have...

Often we hear people say, "You should" or You shouldn't" and we turn out.  Okay, maybe it's just me. Either way, when the title of You Should Have Left REALLY rings true here.  This was a very fast moving, very short and very creepy tale.  It was a little bit hard to follow when listening because I bet the print version has different type and helps one understand who is actually talking and who is just thinking things and who is hearing things, that kind of thing.  And while at first I thought a Shining kinda deal was going on here, I realized it wasn't at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment