What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Monday, December 3, 2018

Alone

Some people love being alone.  I don't.  I like it more than I used to, but I guess when I think about "alone"  I am thinking about "lonely."  I don't mind being alone, but I sure get sad and blue when I am lonely.   This has nothing to do with Walking Alone expect maybe that for some of us, being alone is scary and these are scary short stories.  Bentley Little is great with the horror.  Each story is very different and some a are REALLY REALLY good and some are decent and there were just a couple that were "meh."  Definitely worth the read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment