What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

If It's Tuesday, This Must be Belgium

The movie shows my age.  And admittedly, my age shows in my 4 of 5 stars instead of my typical 5 of 5 for anything written by Sarah Mlynowski, whom I love, love, love!  I See London, I See France is not for everyone.  Yes, yes we all behaved this way when were in college, I know that, but maybe that is why it made me so uncomfortable, I was embarrassed!  To be young and wild again!  Ah!  Of course, I wouldn't want to be free, I love being taken.  :)  But I could use a little more wild and young!  And Sydney and Leela are college students, and there are really good messages here.  Really good ones.  And I am most certainly going to read the next one, so glad it is a series.  For me this was a 4.9, just because it reminded me a little too much of my wild and reckless younger days.

No comments:

Post a Comment