What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Saturday, February 15, 2020

I Have to Try to Remember

that if someone on goodreads has tagged a book as "romantic suspense," it is probably not for me.  You would think I would have learned this by now.  The Third to Die is probably a great book!  And I feel bad only giving it a 3 star rating because I am sure that as far as romantic suspense books go, it is probably a 5!  It is first in a series but I won't lower the overall star ratings by reading any more because it just isn't my cup of tea.  But if you like romance with your detective fiction, go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment