What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Chalk

I might have been trying for a different book with "chalk" in the title when I put The Chalk Man on hold, but when it came in for me, I listened to it anyway.  It was decent, but the ending just seemed a little too easy or cheesy or something for me.  Kind of like a Murder, She Wrote episode without the endearing qualities and of course, the great Angela Lansbury

No comments:

Post a Comment