What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Are You Bette or Joan?

There actually is a test for this!  Of course, I took it!  I am Joan.  I am glad.  I am not a big fan of Bette Davis and if I had to be one because Bette Davis just seemed super mean!  I mean, even before I read this book!  Joan Crawford didn't seem so super nice either, but compared to Davis, I will take Crawford.
Bette and Joan:  the Divine Feud was excellent.  Back here I talked about why I am so into these two right now.
Bette Davis's daughter, B.D. Hyman, is an evangelical pastor.
Anyway, great, great book!

No comments:

Post a Comment