What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

In the Interest of Sanity



I have not posted in SO long and I know that has been so troublesome and sad for so many.
Not.
Thing is, I had shingles.
IN MY MOUTH!
I am so glad it was shingles.  I had no clue what the pain could have been.  When the ER doc told me shingles, I was actually so relieved!
Also I have been preaching a lot, and even did that while I was shingled, and so that was the priority.  So in the interest of my sanity, I am going to make this post all about the millions of Boxcar Children books I read while shingled. 
And I think I  might be done with them.
I do have to say that I enjoy them now!
The last ones I reviewed were books 1-10. 
I have completed the first 24 now! 
And if you look, I actually gave some 3 star reviews.  The Mystery of the Hidden Painting and The Old Motel Mystery and Benny Uncovers a Mystery and The Tree House Mystery
I appreciated the differences in how "Indian" language changed...now specific tribes are mentioned, instead of this general term. 


No comments:

Post a Comment