What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Great Great Great!

This was so STONE!  Sadly Peter wasn't in it, because I do love Peter and there wasn't much Dino, but that is okay, because I think in recent books I have come to like Dino less and less, but man, this was just such a good mystery and it was also just such Stone fun!  Long live Stuart Woods!   Family Jewels is number 37 and I would be happy for another 100 if they keep on like this one!   My dear friend mentioned that a lot of the books I have read lately have been pretty dark and I told her that I was reading one that was turning it around!  Of course, there is murder in here, it is Stone after all, but it is also flying around on private jets and buying houses and art and eating expensive stuff and all of the usual fluff from Mr. Barrington!

No comments:

Post a Comment