What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Wolves

I remember from reading Twilight that wolves mate for life!  I think they called it "imprinting" in Twilight.  When I read Wolf Stalker, the first in the Mysteries in our National Park series, I was reminded of this.  After reading Cliff-Hanger I had to go back and read more!  This one is set in Yellowstone and is just as good as Cliff-Hanger.
The mystery that is happening in the park has to deal with wolves who are being accused to attaching without being provoked.  And now ranchers and a lot people want to kill the wolves.  But there is a whole wolf restoration project in the park.  The other mystery is with Troy, the Landon's emergency foster placement dude whose mother just disappeared one night.  A really, really good series!

No comments:

Post a Comment