What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Another Kindle Purchase

Yes.  I bought yet another one on the Kindle.  I just couldn't wait!  The original Billings Girls are gone...I won't say how or why, you'll just have to find out.  Inner Circle introduces some new girls and takes a closer look at characters who were just on the fringe in the first four books. 
In Inner Circle the new Headmaster has decided that he is coming down hard on the Billings Girls and not allowing them to choose their members or do any of the hazing activities they did in the past.  This really upsets some of the folks who see this as a real affront to tradition.  There is a concern that "just anyone" could now be a Billings Girl.  This puts Reed in a tough place though, as well, she is "just anyone"  and not one of the elite upper-class like the others in the house.
The ending is pretty surprising.  I never saw it coming either.

No comments:

Post a Comment