What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

The 2011 Haunting Season has Begun!

Lobster has the first ticket of the 2011 season!
The first haunted attraction in the Pittsburgh area opened this Friday, September 16 when my friends and I were the first group through the doors of  Hundred Acres Manor in South Park, PA.  This year we thought we would do little "review" videos of the haunts.  It's tough to do because every haunted attraction is so different.  How can you compare a corn maze to a traditional house?  A haunt with lots of darkness and many actors with one sporting many animatronics and other cool props?  Hundred Acres seems to have a nice mix of props and very enthusiastic people.   There are some new features this year and they have kept the ones that are yearly favorites.  Here's the video.  

No comments:

Post a Comment