What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sisters

As I have mentioned before, I don't know what it is like to have a sister and so some of the sister stories contain elements to which I am unable to relate, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy reading about siblings and their rivalry and relationships. Secret Obsession is one of those books that make me kinda glad that I don't have a sister!
I heard Roby interviewed some place on satellite radio, I wish I could remember where, but she was so interesting and the book sounded so good, I couldn't wait to read it.
Two sisters. One man. A crazy, crazy story of jealousy and insanity and also faith in God.
Great, great, great! Short, too. I can't wait to read more from Roby and I have already given this book to a friend and can't wait to hear what she thought. I loved this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment