What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Paranormal Sleep

The first three Paranormal Activity movies were awesome!  I loved them and they had some great, scary moments.  But PA4, really fell short on scares and on storyline.  We did see it at the drive-in, so that was cool, but it was pretty darn boring.  
Looper, on the other hand, was a nice surprise!  It was the second film at the drive-in and I had no idea what to expect, but it was a different and fast-moving and well acted!  So it was totally worth a trip to the drive-in!  I am starting to like the drive-in again, after having bad memories about it before, and keeping away from it for a long time.  But I am glad to be back to the drive-in!  

No comments:

Post a Comment