What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Here I am multitasking while listening

to iDisorder. I have it set to 3x speed because I really think that there is a chance I won't be able to keep on with it. The chapter on Facebook posts having a negative impact on how we feel was very interesting. Who are these adults who post negative things on Dr. Rosen's wall? They must be the people who read this book. I have 1,021 Facebook friends. I don't know if that is a lot or a little but I rarely see adults posting nasty things on the walls of others. I know that kids do it and I know that cyber bullying is real and horrible but Rosen hasn't mentioned cyber bullying yet. Maybe because he didn't invent the word, I'm not sure.
Whatever.
This book is boring and bland that I can't even bother to use links.

No comments:

Post a Comment