What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Remember Starters?

If you didn't read Starters, you probably should download it right now from iTunes, it is really good!  I had forgotten how good!  But fortunately I discovered some little teasers, new stories, set in the Starters world.  Enders won't be out until next year, but these will hold you over!  Portrait of a Starter and Portrait of a Marshal are really good little stories.  I have no idea why one book cover is so small and the other is normal size.  I saved them both exactly the same way.  Anyway, good stuff!  And glad for electronic books!

No comments:

Post a Comment