What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Friday, January 18, 2013

So

I haven't been posting much because I am just not feeling well at all.  I spend a lot of my time just getting through the day and then sleeping because I am in a ton of pain and that is when I get relief.  I do go to the doctors on February 5, but I wish it was sooner.  Of course I feel guilty about missing work.  I am fortunate to work with a wonderful group of people and I am able to do work from home, so I hope that I can get better very soon and then just put all of this behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment