What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Prep is the WORST

So I think that every blogger should talk about their colonoscopy.  As long as it is done with taste!
In any case, I am going to talk about my "prep."
Because I'm all done with the prep and the actual colonoscopy is tomorrow.  Everyone says that the prep is the worst part.  This kinda scares me because unless I am going to be really sick soon, the prep wasn't all that bad.  According to the stuff I have read, my prep is done and I am good to go, so I don't know.
I am pretty sick and not feeling well and that is why I am having one done.  But I don't feel worse because of the prep.  So if you are supposed to have your routine one, but have been scared by the prep, don't be.  It wasn't bad at all!
My doctor prescribed Moviprep and I mixed it with iced tea/lemonade mix and it didn't taste awful.  I wouldn't drink it for fun, but it doesn't totally hellish, like everyone says it is.  I also drank water and Diet 7-up with it and that made it just fine.  My friend told me to suck on candies or a lollipop that wasn't red or purple and it all went well!  So don't be scared of the prep!

No comments:

Post a Comment