What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Another Series Ends

Even though I know it was time for The Lying Game to end, I am sad to see it go. It really couldn't have gone on much longer, but I loved this series.  Seven Minutes in Heaven is the final book.  I loved the Tucson setting and I recalled time I spent in Arizona on my way to San Diego.  It makes me wish I was back on the road, just trekking across country.  And I will miss Emma Paxton and Sutton Mercer.  I have to say I was unsure of the killer up until he or she was revealed (no spoilers here.) I also loved that the author took the time to make sure we knew that Nisha's cat was going to be okay. Unlike some evil books.  Read this series from the beginning.  Great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment