What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Long but SO Good!

As you know, I am not usually a fan of really long books.  But man...Fire with Fire was just wonderful and didn't seem long at all!  Burn for Burn was the first and I think this one was just as great, if not better.   The POV switches between each of our three girls and we learn something about Mary that I didn't expect at all!  What a great, great book!  I can't wait until the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment