What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Monday, February 24, 2014

Trip to the Asylum

No, not this one, which I have been to before and recommend the trip.  Nor this one, which I went to before it was torn down and isn't there at all anymore.  But Arkham Asylum, which is fake, but has two great LEGO sets.  The latest, Breakout and the 1996 set.   Here is a great video comparing and contrasting them from the awesome, BrickQueenArkham Asylum:  Living Hell is also described on this page.  I was visiting my friend Jay in the hospital and one of his friends gave him this book.  I wanted to read all of the Arkham Asylum-focused books because they just seemed so creepy.  And they are!  A LOT of dark stuff in here, but if you like dark stuff, I highly recommend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment