What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Monday, April 21, 2014

Dark and Grim Tales...

These little stories don't have anything to do with the A Tale Dark and Grimm series.  The Key and The Brothers Piggett are two stories from a collection that came out recently called Grim.  I am reading so many different books right now, but as soon as I am done with Rebel Belle, I am going to read this one.  I really, really liked The Key and wish it would have been longer.  I loved everything I've ever read by Rachel Hawkins and this short story was no exception.  I did like the one by Kagawa, too!  In fact, I loved that as well, even though some folks disagree on that one.  I thought it was super creepy and told really well.  What are these stories?  Well, you can probably figure it out!  Creepy fairy tales, of course! 

No comments:

Post a Comment