What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Keller, Keller, Keller

What a super, duper, amazing surprise to find a new Keller book!  I only wish that it would have been a full book, but man, I can't complain.  Keller's Fedora was fantastic!  FANTASTIC!  I love Keller and Lawrence Block reads it and I just love him!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

2 comments:

  1. Why, thank you! I'm delighted you enjoyed the audiobook. Early next year, Subterranean Press will bring it out in a hardcover collector's edition. I've seen the cover art, and it should be really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lawrence BLOCK! Dude! You are amazing! Incredible! I feel so humbled that you would post on here! THANK YOU so much!!!! We will be buying this for the library and I will have it for my personal collection for sure!
    THANK YOU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete