What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Non-smoker

So back when I had my fake heart attack I wrote that I was going to quit smoking. Amazingly, I have done just that. I didn't go with the Chantix, I kept hearing really bad things about it and well, quite honestly, I love to smoke so instead I tried the ecig. It is amazing. I truly can't say enough good things about it. I can't. It has changed the last three weeks of my life. I feel so much better and I don't stink. My friends are happy, my mom is thrilled. I won't lie about saving money though. At first I thought I would save tons. And yes, that first week I saved $60 but I love the ecigs so much that I am smoking so much more and it ends up costing the same as smoking. But who cares! I mean, I can "smoke" anywhere! With no risk of lung or heart damage, with no smoke, with no risk of cancer! So maybe I'm not saving bucks, but I am saving my life. If you know someone who is smoking and absolutely loves it, you know, one of those people who says, "But smoking is my best friend!" - tell them about ecigs. Tell them about me. Two packs a day, more on weekends, for twenty years. And I love everything about smoking. But I did it. And now I am healthier and love everything about ecigs!

No comments:

Post a Comment