What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spoilers, but at this point it should go without saying....

You know, I just read this and I can't seem to figure out what exactly the scandal was in Scandal.  Just the same, I liked this much better than the previous two, because finally winter break is over and everyone is back at Easton.  When the get back to Easton though, things have changed, big time.  Billings House is no more.  Gone.  Demolished.  And the new Headmaster is out to make sure that the Billings Girls no longer exist as an elite group.  Then something weird happens, Reed finds a book from 1913 on her bed and it describes the origin of the Billings Literary Society.  She wants to start Billings all over again.  Noelle isn't buying into it with much enthusiasm and things start to get weird.  Former Billings members threaten to turn Reed and the girls in if they try to get Billings together again.  Something very strange is happening.  I am still totally annoyed with Reed.  I find that I like Noelle so much better than Reed now.  I am caught up in the mystery yet again though...as I bought this one on the Kindle because I couldn't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment