What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

How Real is Reality?

The cover of Reality Check is too, too cute! It has four little avatar-type dolls, each one representing the four main characters in the story. I read someone's review and she wrote that the cover was the ugliest she'd ever seen! Impossible! I love it!
And I did really love reading Reality Check even though it was like a G version of LA Candy.
Charlie and her three best friends live in a little town in the not-so-pricey part of Long Island. While Charlie is working at the local coffee place she meets up with a woman from the Fire and Ice Network who wants to do a reality tv show staring Charlie and her three friends.
Lies and deceit are everywhere! Who can be trusted! Romances begin and fade! Reality Check is quite the fun, quick read, and even though none of the characters are particularly likable, the book really is!

No comments:

Post a Comment