What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Savior is Born

We made it to another Christmas. Praise God for a year filled with blessings. Yes, I am disappointed that Christ didn't come back this year, but all in His time, right? :) So we go on, until He comes again, waiting His return. This year has had its challenges, its ups and downs, wonderful memories were made and I have learned so much, but every day I am constantly surprised and still left without adequate words to tell of my love for my Savior and all the He means to me. I still am surprised daily by God's Love and goodness and Light. I think that is pretty awesome. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for all You are. I'll never be able to thank You enough.
May you and all those whom you love, know the Love and saving grace of the Lord, Jesus the Christ. Merry, merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment