What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Facebook Fade?

So the only reason I ask that question is because my own use has faded and the use of some of my friends has faded as well. A segment of my FB friends seem to only use it for those games things, but those folks seemed to always only use it for the game things, so no change there.
When I typed "Facebook decline" into Google I found this article, if you read it, you see that the author also started to investigate the issue because of his own declining use. After reading a bunch of articles on line, I don't see an concrete evidence that it is declining. Maybe I am just getting old! I am still into the whole pinterest thing and now exploring 20blinks, which seems very cool, but not too different from pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment